𝟱 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗭𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗬𝗼𝗴𝗮 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
1. Remember it’s 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝗔𝗟𝗟 about 𝗬𝗢𝗨. Turn off your camera to keep the prying eyes away from you and notice the difference. Maybe over time, you’ll change your mind.
2. Make yourself comfortable. Do you always lug your blanket and pillow into in-person classes? From the comfort of your home, you can turn a simple Savasana into a luxurious experience.
3. When you’re ploughing through the work day in, day out it can be hard to manage your energy. Only do the postures that you like if you don’t feel like doing anything else.
4. If you’ve got too much going on in the day to spend extra time on getting to your class, Zoom is there for you. You can always “leave the meeting” early.
5. Make Zoom technology your ally in building connections. We always start early and chat at the end so you can catch up with your teachers and other practitioners.
Don't forget your class is free. 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙏𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩.
Zoom classes to choose from:
Intermediate - Tuesday 6.30pm
Advanced - Thursday 6pm
You're one yoga class away from a better mood. Book now.
Get in touch for queries.